Summer tomatoes, corn, crab and avocado salad
- 12 oz lump crab meat
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in ½
- 1 hass avocado, diced
- 2 hot peppers such as jalapeno, diced fine
- 1½ cups roasted corn kernels (trader joe’s frozen section)
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbs chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine crab, avocado, tomatoes, hot pepper and corn.
- Add ingredients from the small bowl and add cilantro, gently toss. Adjust lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 130.8 Fat: 6.1g Carbohydrates: 11.7g Sugar: 2.6 Fiber: 4.0g Protein: 8.8g