Author: Barb H. , a friend
Recipe type: Great summer meal by itself or a go-with for fish
- 2 hothouse cucumbers halved and seeded, not peeled
- 3 red bell peppers or (yellow & orange) cored and seeded
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 2 vidalia onions
- 1 zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 46oz tomato juice (low salt V8)
- ½ C white wine vinegar
- ½ C olive oil
- 1T kosher salt
- 1½t ground pepper
- Roughly chop the cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, onion and zucchini into 1″ cubes. Put each vegetable in the food processor with the steel blade until coarsely chopped. DO NOT over process. Combine veggies, add garlic, juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Avocado or crab meat on top.