- 3 ears fresh corn (or bag of grilled corn from Trader Joe)
- 2 carrots julienned
- 1/2 med red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 med yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed and diced
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 C red cabbage, shredded
- 2 C napa cabbage, shredded
- juice of 3 limes
- tsp lime zest
- 1/4 C canola oil
- 1/4 C rice wine vinegar
- 3 T honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Grill corn on barbecue until black char marks cover the ears evenly. Cut the kernels off the cob once cooled.
In a mixing bowl combine corn, carrots, jalapeno, peppers, cabage and cilantro and set aside.
Using a whisk, combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, zest and honey until smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste and toss the slaw with the dressing.